Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the ZIP!!!! (or One)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please bring back the Zip or One, not all of us want to WEAR a tracker. Thanks.

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Definitely  must have the Zip.  I don't need all the bells and whistles of the other devices.

Best Answer

I LOVED my Zip. It was the most accurate step counter I ever owned. I now have a Fitbit Versa that I don’t care for. If I’m on my tractor it counts every bump and movement of my arm. I will have 3000 steps from just mowing! I’m with you...bring back the Zip.

Best Answer

yes, I may have to go that route when this zip dies. I have had about 6 zips now over the past 7 years.  If they brought it back I would buy more. I do not want any thing on my wrist and do not care about sleep patterns and all the other stuff . Just steps, distance , calorie burn.😊

Best Answer
I keep getting responses like yours. Wonder if the Fitbit company is paying any attention. 😕 Happy Tractoring!

-----------
Judith C. Morris
via iPad
Best Answer

I guess we few do not have a big enough voice...

Best Answer
Unfortunately I believe you are correct.
Best Answer

Hey Fitbit how about rechargeable zip

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more!  I have had fitbits for over 10 years and the zip is my favorite. I have lovely jewelry that I prefer to wear on my wrist and I believe the zip is more accurate than those worn on the wrist. On many occasions I have found it at the bottom my washing machine and after I open it up and let it dry out, it just keeps working. 

Best Answer

Oh that was one of my favorite things about the zip.....all you had to do was change the battery every few months.

Best Answer
Things worn on my wrist leave bruises! I haven’t tried the washing machine recovery yet with my Inspire, thank God — it would probably just wash down the drain.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is there to store a watch in.  Long ago that is what men used.

Best Answer
Obviously you don't work on heavy machinery! Yes I did wear I on on my
wrist and also took off and my wedding ring so it wouldn't get damage. So
if I took my fit bit off my wrist I would have any step!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely! My Zip is 11 years old and starting to need a new battery every week. I would gladly buy a new one.

I will not buy something I have to wear on my wrist!!

I have had my Zip in my pocket every day for 11 years. FitBit folks: please listen to your customers. We like the Zip!

Best Answer

Interesting about needing to change battery on old Zip frequently!  My husband has been using my old Zip and has been grumbling about that for a couple of weeks.  Not sure what causes that.  Just age of device?

Best Answer

Built in obsolescence... They just wear out just like iPhones..

Look on EBAY for a new one, at a premium.

Best Answer

I have the inspire and having lots of problems with it.  I miss my zip!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wanted to buy the Zip. I had one before and I used it while my Charge was being charged. I looked for a new one but it was being sold for $250 on Amazon. The One selling at the same price. Amazing!!

Best Answer

Yesterday I purchased a Fitbit One in the box for $15 and a Fitbit Zip in the box for $16. Try eBay 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@askmrhp I'd recommend other marketplaces than Amazon for antiquated Fitbit trackers. I've purchased multiple Ones in the box (some still brand new and sealed) for a fraction of the prices you've mentioned. This one was brand new in the box sealed and never used only $30 including shipping. Set up keyword searches on eBay and score yourself some bargains 🙂 

Best Answer

@askmrhp I bought a Fitbit ZIP in the box yesterday on eBay for $16 shipped. Last month I got (4) Zips for $10 though they were all heavily used. Several marketplaces have inexpensive used Fitbit products.

I also bought a Surge in the box for $5 shipped but we're talking Ones and Zips, LOL I'll try not to mention the 14 Altas (including an Alta HR) I got for $27. The takeaway from my note is trying eBay 🙂 LOL

Best Answer