Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the ZIP!!!! (or One)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please bring back the Zip or One, not all of us want to WEAR a tracker. Thanks.

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49
Interesting! Thanks. Have never used eBay, but at that kind of price may try it this once.

-----------
Judith C. Morris
via iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pamina just be wise like any other marketplace, check the seller's feedback scores, perhaps ask them a question before buying to make sure they're the type of person who writes back, check their return policy; is it no returns, 30-day free returns they pay or 30-day you pay, etc. there are definitely several great deals to enjoy 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s exactly why I’ve never even attempted to buy anything on eBay. I’ve decided just to get used to my Fitbit Inspire (as the Fitbit designers making the change planned). 😏

Judith C. Morris
via iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Zip eats batteries and they can not help me. Bring back the zip! I’m forced to buy the inspire, nothing on the wrist. Just found out Inspire needs a charger. What should I do with all of the 2025s!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally got around the problem of not being able to wear the Inspire on my wrist by putting it into a tiny little homemade pouch safety pinned to the front bottom edge of my panties near the hip 😂. It could be discreetly pinned about anywhere on your clothes Seems like I only put it on its little charger about once a week, when I go to bed.

-----------
Judith C. Morris
via iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
WOW ! Can't beat that price, nice find.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree... now It won’t wake up & smile anymore... nothing but problems since the update early October .... I wore it all day long & really enjoyed... can’t afford a new one😔

Bev

Best Answer
Oh! So you’re saying they did an update recently that pushes the Zip way out of functioning?! Sounds to me like every Zip user should be getting a big, fat (at LEAST 50%!) discount on purchase of a new device that’s fully supported by their “improved” system software!!!

Judith C. Morris
via iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Budadave were you referring to the Fitbit Zip for $16? Yes, it's a great buy and works perfectly. The Fitbit One for $15 was dead but everything in the box was new/perfect, so I popped in a new battery and flipped it 🙂

I'll probably sell the Zip too as I've got a few already but not until I can replace the battery door because whoever owned this previously was an idiot who used a coin instead of the battery tool and shredded it - YIKES!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pamina @Bevp13 more conspiracy theories that Fitbit is pushing out a firmware update that fries dead trackers? This should be featured on snopes or something. I'm not a representative of Fitbit but can assure you that they're not making software that kills Zips or Ones, despite common belief in these forums. One batteries die, Zip batteries are usually simply loose as the connecting pins push down after a while and can be lifted with a small swiss army knife or paperclip and function perfectly again. Try the tips in this picture, which isn't one I'd created though assume it originated in here. Good luck!

(not my original picture)(not my original picture)

Best Answer