Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Login

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've found that each time I open the dashboard, it asks me to log in even though I have the 'remember me' box ticked. Has anyone any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lucy That's it solved thanks. I have a clean up utility on my PC and I hadn't noticed it was set to clear out passwords every time it ran.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Alan

Moderator edit: format

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Nice to see you here @Buntobox! That sounds odd. Cat Surprised To better help, can you please let me know what browser are you using? Also, was the password saved by your browser or you needed to type it in? 

Keep me posted! Cat Wink

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
Hi Lucy
I'm using Firefox 53.0. Both the password and username fields are blank each
time I log in even though the "remember me" box is ticked.

Regards

Alan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Buntobox! Please clear your browser's cookies and cache. Also, check your browser's settings to save data. You can visit Mozilla Support for extra tips on how to manage your passwords and help with passwords that are not saved

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Best Answer

Hi Lucy That's it solved thanks. I have a clean up utility on my PC and I hadn't noticed it was set to clear out passwords every time it ran.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Alan

Moderator edit: format
Best Answer

You are welcome @Buntobox, it's always my pleasure! Thanks for letting me know that I was able to help and the what helped to solve this. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board. There you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more! Give it a look! 😉 

Best Answer