Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering weight in days past

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Seems we used to be able to go back and fill in a weight from a previous day that we may have forgotten. Now it only seems to want to replace the current day's weight. Also - as we flip backwards through days on the dashboard, and the steps etc. change, would be nice to see the weight from that day show up as well. Thoughts? Or maybe I'm missing something?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@BeckyJo welcome to the forums! Well, in this case, please go to your weight log on your Dashboard and to log weight for previous days, just select the drop down menu for the calendar and enter your weight accordingly. Just like this:

log past weight.png

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Cat Tongue

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@BeckyJo welcome to the forums! Well, in this case, please go to your weight log on your Dashboard and to log weight for previous days, just select the drop down menu for the calendar and enter your weight accordingly. Just like this:

log past weight.png

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Cat Tongue

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
Perfect! Thank you very much!

Sent via iPhone
Best Answer

@BeckyJo you are very welcome! I'm so glad to read that I was able to help! Cat Wink Let me know if you have any other inquiry, I'll be happy to help you out! Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Related que

Best Answer
0 Votes

Related question: I would like to enter a weight from start of weight loss program. Drop down calendar appears to only go back 3 visible months, e.g. February, January, December. Unable to enter Nov. 11 starting weight. How do I get this weight entered?

Best Answer
0 Votes