Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit zip not resetting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit did not reset from yesterday. I took the battery out and replaced with a new one and it still did not reset. Is it time for a new one? I have had it only for a couple of years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There has been a warning for other type of trackers that it might not reset today. Maybe the predicted error is a bit more wide spread than the trackers they anticipated it for. It should reset again for you tonight though and I suggest to wait for that before taking any further actions.

Karolien | The Netherlands

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Mine hasn't reset either. I replaced the battery & still nothing. I've followed instructions that say to put the activity of driving for the duration that the graph shows activity and it'll decrease accordingly. It has made no difference so I'm at a loss 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There has been a warning for other type of trackers that it might not reset today. Maybe the predicted error is a bit more wide spread than the trackers they anticipated it for. It should reset again for you tonight though and I suggest to wait for that before taking any further actions.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

New battery put in but wrong time and won't clear the previous steps etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sane thibg goes for my fitbit  zip Smiley Mad

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge2 has not reset in a few days. I called customer service and they had me do a manual reset but it didn’t work. They said I should wait until after midnight to see if it resets.

if it doesn’t what are my options? Is there an automatic death date for a charge2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @elaine6s! Thanks for sharing that you contacted Support and the troubleshooting they suggested. 

If the suggested troubleshoot doesn't work, the best is to continue working with them. I'm sure that they can guide you through the next steps. I'm confident that they can provide you with the best resolution for the issue you are experiencing. 

Regarding your question of the life expectancy of your tracker, Fitbit devices are designed to last for a long period of time with a normal wear and tear. However, if you need further assistance you can continue working with Support or you can let me know. I will be happy to continue assisting you. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am very happy to say it worked!

Thank you so much!

Elaine

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @elaine6s! I appreciate that you have shared what worked for you. This might be beneficial to others experiencing a similar situation. Don't hesitate to post back  if you have more questions or if you need extra help.

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes