Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find my total miles since I started using the zip?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to find a way to check on my total miles I have walked since starting to use my Zip.  Is there a way to find out online?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to the dashboard online (https://www.fitbit.com/) and click on your profile picture at the top.

On your profile page you will see a "My Achievements" section on the right hand side about half way down. In here you can see your lifetime steps, miles etc 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Go to the dashboard online (https://www.fitbit.com/) and click on your profile picture at the top.

On your profile page you will see a "My Achievements" section on the right hand side about half way down. In here you can see your lifetime steps, miles etc 

Best Answer

googled: how do I find my lifetime miles AS OF TODAY and was told "go to profile page and click on profile picture" - I did that and nothing happened.  I don't want to know my badge - I already know that; I want to know how many total/lifetime miles I have as of this morning.

Best Answer

Thanks for stopping by @dobfreak! Please check @SteveH's post to find the steps to go to your profile. There you will find your lifetime and your best steps/floors/distance under Achivements. 

profile.PNG

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Thanks Steve.

Best Answer

I can not find the "My Achievements" section on my fitbit ionic.

I see floors, miles, calories, minutes, bpm, goal met, weight, how did you sleep, what have you eaten today, but no "My Achievements" section.

I started using fitbit in April and I am trying to find out how many total miles I have walked.

Best Answer

@MuddB this is only available via the web dashboard.

Go to fitbit.com and click on your profile picture at the top of the page. You'll see the "My Achievements" there.

Best Answer
Thanks.

I was selecting the picture on the left hand side instead of at the top.

I have walked 304 miles since May.
Best Answer

Hi there @MuddB it's nice to see you here in the Forums! Thank for the help @SteveH!

I'd like to add that if your new using your Fitbit, you might not know that there is a way to see your distance on the Fitbit App too! This picture is an example on how it looks in the Android platform and iOS/Windows 10  is pretty similar as well. 

Distance App.png

Hope this help.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.
Best Answer

You're welcome @MuddBHave you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm interested in knowing the total km cycled, is this information stored somewhere? thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn’t look like this

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 will not show my total miles walked since I started wearing it. How can I find this data????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Already tried this and it doesn’t work. It says, sorry “this page is following a different trail”. 
so, 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes