Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see a total miles walked on Zip

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Can someone tell me how I can find out how many total miles that I have walked with my Fitbit Zip?

Please and thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Click your profile picture at the top of your dashboard and you will see total miles under the "My Achievements" section.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Click your profile picture at the top of your dashboard and you will see total miles under the "My Achievements" section.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am I able to see total miles per year?   I would like to see how my mileage has changed over the time I have used my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jal333 you can do this but it's a little more messy.

If you go to your web based activity log at https://www.fitbit.com/activities you can click on the "today" at the top right and it will let you specify a start and end date that you are interested in and it will show the total steps, miles etc for that period. So, the data is there but you'll have to get it separately for each year. 

Best Answer

thank you!  this worked..I am trying to achieve 2019 miles in 2019!  I wanted to see if that goal was  realistic based upon my previous year!  Whew..I am really going to have to step up my walking.    Thanks for the follow up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck with the challenge!

Best Answer
0 Votes