Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transition a used, gifted devise?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can anyone help me? I used a Flex for a long time. I advocated the product to my Mom. She got one, wore it but wasn't into utilizing it. She gifted it to me and I would like to use it, particularly with the dashboard tracking. Do you know how I change the devise over to me on the tracking and syncing side? Thanks.
Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @NPurmal, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Robot Happy

Thanks for the details on your post. You have the option to keep your old Flex in your Fitbit account or just replace it for the new one if you're using a different model. Of course all your old data will remain in your account if you choose any of this two options. You can follow the steps here: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're having issues connecting it, please clean your Fitbit device and restart it before trying again.

Let me know if you have questions.  

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes