Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear data from my Zip?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just put a new battery in and synced it.

The time is right but it shows data in each section,  how do I clear it???

Thx!!!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back! In this case I think that it's best to restart your Zip and keep an eye on it, since it looks like if the tracker had some syncing issues. It shouldn't be happening again but if it does, please keep me posted.

Thanks for your understanding. Robot Embarassed

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Ksolomon! Welcome to the Family! Heart

Good to hear that your Fitbit is working after you've changed the battery. Where exactly are you looking this data? As you mentioned that you can see stats in each section. Are you manually logging information on your Dashboard? Are you using MobileTrack or MobileRun from your phone?

Please add as more details as you can!

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my zip.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back! In this case I think that it's best to restart your Zip and keep an eye on it, since it looks like if the tracker had some syncing issues. It shouldn't be happening again but if it does, please keep me posted.

Thanks for your understanding. Robot Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes