Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading update I got tracker not found message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

getting error message that Tracker can not be found when trying to load update. 

Computer amd device syn just fine

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Same here. (Switched to my neglected Zip after my Ultra was no longer supported and ran into the same error message after installing the app on my Android phone...)

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @coati, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community @randy78727Robot Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. I'd suggest checking if your phone and Fitbit App are up to date first and then restart your Zip to make it sync. If it is syncing but you're trying to update it, please follow the next steps:

If the syncing issue remains with a mobile device I would recommend following the steps below:

1. Reboot your phone 
  2. Open Bluetooth Settings on your phone and delete your Surge from there (forget device)
  3. Open Fitbit App > Account > Surge > Remove device (tap on the trash can in the upper right corner)
  4. Reboot your Bluetooth and double check that it is not connecting from there
  5. Force quite the App. Open it again Account > Set up a device

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes