Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low battery message with new battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I've bought the Fitbit Zip it arrived last Monday I set it up bout 7pm that day and on Friday I received a e mail telling me my battery was empty is this normal so put new one if so it is very disappointing thanks 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @c_a! This sounds odd. Please make sure that the CR2025 battery is correctly placed. Your Zip's battery should have the + sign on the top. battery zip.jpg

Keep me posted with the outcome! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Forums @c_a! This sounds odd. Please make sure that the CR2025 battery is correctly placed. Your Zip's battery should have the + sign on the top. battery zip.jpg

Keep me posted with the outcome! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I put new battery in so far so good thanks Cath

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @c_a! So good to hear that you are back on track! Please feel free to post back if you have any other question or if you need extra help. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get movingeat wellmanage weightsleep betterlive mindfully and more!

Give it a look! Smiley Wink 

Best Answer

I have the same problem, the battery is in correct.  On the dashboard it still says low battery.  This is the 2nd battery in 2 months (thought I had gotten a bad one) and just don't understand.  It is Lithium Cell CR2025 3V.  Thank you for any suggestions, Carol

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @the4fuzzies! Thanks for sharing your experience with the Zip tracker. To make sure that your tracker is working correctly you can restart it. 

Also, you can make sure that the battery is working as it should. In this case, I would recommend checking the metal spring inside the Zip's battery compartment. Sometimes your tracker will have battery issues when this is bent. You can watch the post by @vomitofthemind to know how to fix your spring

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Best Answer

How long does the battery for Fitbit zips normally last

Best Answer

How you doing @Mrgttm? Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

That's a good question. The Fitbit Zip battery should last up to 6 months before needing a replacement. Frequently tapping your tracker to check your statistics may reduce battery life. If you need more details about battery, you can find more information here: Can I improve my Fitbit device's battery life?

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes