Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sync and no display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery is full. It's updated. No display and no syncing for a month now. I've removed the battery and put it back in, as well as deleting and reinstalling the app on my phone. I am stumped. It will NOT wake up. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Laureen2 @Zippitydoda if your Zips aren't turned on you can reinstall an application a million times, it's not going to help. I'd suggest making sure your battery connection is solid, then it should sync fine. I've got a dozen Zips here that were presumed broken that I fixed with this simple remedy, hopefully, it helps you too:

(not my original picture)(not my original picture)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10
If you have Versa Lite and you are over. Your 12 months, they leave you stuck.  If you have warranty in 1st 12 months, get in touch while you have warranty. They will give you a refurbished one and you have to send yours back.   Hope this was helpful.

Sent from App for Gmail
Best Answer

I had the same issue for several weeks. I finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Then I was able to sync today’s, however I lost everything from my last sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Laureen2 @Zippitydoda if your Zips aren't turned on you can reinstall an application a million times, it's not going to help. I'd suggest making sure your battery connection is solid, then it should sync fine. I've got a dozen Zips here that were presumed broken that I fixed with this simple remedy, hopefully, it helps you too:

(not my original picture)(not my original picture)

Best Answer

@Cazbar97 actually, you're in the ZIP, not the VERSA forum. The zip hasn't been manufactured in years and none that exist are within Fitbit's warranty. 

Best Answer
That is because I have a Zip

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Everything was on and work with my Zip. It was the app

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm struggling to interpret your linguistics and assume you're using an app to translate to English? If your zip is working perfectly again, that's great, I'm glad the suggestions helped you. Keep smiling and keep stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Williger. The picture helps greatly. I'll take a look.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, Williger! I just came here looking for answers to a synching problem I have been having all day. I followed the instructions you provided and as soon as I replaced the back a message from fitbit about a challenge I'm in popped up on my phone. It had already synched! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Karenwalks, this is fantastic to learn! I hope you have fun in your challenge, I know they've been incredibly motivating for me. I've had some of them going for years and even created a group on Facebook for Fitbit friends to be able to share pictures and posts as we've grown very close, always encouraging each other to new heights! 💪🤓

Best Answer