Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a replacement Zip

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new replacement Zip and I plugged in the new port in the usb port and turn the Zip on to the smiley face and I cannot for the life of me get them to connect. The Bluetooth setting is on. I tried shutting down my laptop and still nothing. Please help!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friend @Leonardbrand? Welcome!

Thanks for the steps that you already try to connect your Zip. Please try to restart it and then open the Bluetooth option on your computer to delete the old Zip from there and reboot it.  You can try to reconnect it later on.

Let me know how this works for you.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

How you doing my friend @Leonardbrand? Welcome!

Thanks for the steps that you already try to connect your Zip. Please try to restart it and then open the Bluetooth option on your computer to delete the old Zip from there and reboot it.  You can try to reconnect it later on.

Let me know how this works for you.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer