Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly exercise goal icon inaccurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week I logged exercise for six out of seven days.  But Fitbit says 5 of 7.   This week I have logged exercise for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Fitbit says 2 of 7.  I use a Zip.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

How you doing @MyHoney? Thanks for joining this family, hope you like what find here! Heart

It's great to hear that you're using Fitbit to improve your daily tracking. Thanks for adding the details of your workout, but we might have to check your exercise goal too.  As you can see on the picture below, my Fitbit.com Dashboard is showing my Activity History for this week, as my Blaze is automatically tracking my walks, this workouts are being recognized on my tile; so I have 3 of 5 days of workout activities by now.

Exercises of the week.png

Of course the number of minutes of my auto-recognized exercises is really low (please don't judge) Cat Embarassed. Can you please check if the information that you have in your goal settings matches with the activities that you've logged?

exercise goal.png

As you're using the Fitbit Zip, you will find also useful to use the option MobileRun on the Fitbit App, that tracks Run, Walk, or Hike activities.

MobileRun.png

Give it a try and let me know if you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes