Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Zip is not registering steps, distance or calorie burn, will accept manual upload of exercise info via iPad.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for stopping by @GCEKO! It sounds like your tracker is not setup or you are using a different email account. You can setup your tracker by following this setup guide.

Also, you make sure that you are using the correct email account  by logging out from the app and logging back in by using the email account you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although working well up to the day it stopped...........I then Took out battery and replaced, all ok after that! Set up etc all good now.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @GCEKO! It's good to hear that you were able to solve your syncing issue and that you are back on track. I really appreciate that you have shared the steps that worked for you. This can help other users experiencing the same issue. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes