Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I reset the battery as it died and the clock is wrong time how  do you change it .

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I need to reset the time on my Zip as well.  I went to Chicago and at some time it synced with my Samsung phone (which it had not been syncing with for some time) and the zip was in the Central time zone, I have been back to Pacific time zone now for over a week and it's still on Chicago time.  I've tried manually syncing with both my phone and my desktop computer and the time will not change.

How do we correct the time on these darn things???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Time won't reset

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just contact Fitbit via chat.  They had me uninstall the app on my phone and reinstall it.  It worked!  I am now back in the correct time zone on my fitbit!

Best Answer

Uninstalled app and install again worked for me too. Time didn't change until after next sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @Jonesc7, @mrspatty@1978triumph! I really appreciate that you have shared the steps that worked for you @mrspatty and @Lakesidetilly this is really helpful for users that may be experiencing the same issue. 

This may have a simple fix, sync your tracker to see the current time. If you are having issues syncing your tracker, please take a look the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer