Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track exercise not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just noticed that tracked exercise isn't actually recording my walks (I have a Zip) steps are being recorded but tracked walks are not showing maps, distance, time, pace etc. I have logged out of the fitbit app, restarted android phone, logged back in and this hasn't changed anything.  Any suggestions please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stopping by @Rhubarb09! At the moment Smart Track, the feature that automatically recognizes select exercises is only available with all trackers except Fitbit Charge, Flex, One, and Zip. To read more about how your Fitbit tracks your exercise and activities follow this article. 

I hope this helps! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lucy, it wasn't automatic tracking it was track exercise that isn't recording properly - it works whilst walking and shows time, distance, pace etc but when i press and hold finish it isn't then saving it as it used to.  Like below. This is the last walk that saved successfully. Nothing has saved since! Any ideas? Thank you. Screenshot_20170315-080708.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently started having the same problem. Do I need to get my zip replaced? I've only had it for 4 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Would you be able to look into the issue @Rhubarb09 mentioned as myself and my husband have the exact same issue. It didn't record a walk a week ago, but I tested it a few days later and it worked, but again today we walked for 20 mintues and it was tracking us but now it's just not showing. If you log it manually afterwards it then calculates that you have burnt less calories?? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes