Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why can't I track snow shoveling
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @123sunnybunny , this will be available on your web-based dashboard. Try clicking here and scroll to the bottom for "create custom activity".

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @123sunnybunny , sure you can!  Just create a custom activity and log it manually.  If you don't know what to put in for calories, a quick internet search will give you an answer.  Here's the Fitbit help article on manual logging: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-log-or-record-an-activity/?q=create+cust...

I hope this helps. Welcome to the Community!

Best Answer
Hello my fit bit Dashboard, does not have a create your own Log>Activities. So I cannot record snow shovelling.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @123sunnybunny , this will be available on your web-based dashboard. Try clicking here and scroll to the bottom for "create custom activity".

Best Answer
Thank you so much for the great help, really appreciate it. Glad to know you're out there.👍🏻😉 Nat

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
OK problem solved. Now what are the votes for. I gave one vote for helpful information received. Then noticed other people gave 200+ or more votes.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi @123sunnybunny , thanks for your vote! The votes are, as you guessed, for being helpful. You can only vote once for any post... Keep stepping!

Best Answer