Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update now zip won’t sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery is full 

your update is the problem 

please fix it 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Amom5  have you restarted your Zip? It often takes care of a glitch and a few people today have already reported that restarting helped them to sync. Remove the battery for at least ten seconds and replace it. See how it goes and let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Amom5  have you restarted your Zip? It often takes care of a glitch and a few people today have already reported that restarting helped them to sync. Remove the battery for at least ten seconds and replace it. See how it goes and let us know.

Best Answer

I tried that (& everything else I saw about what to do when it won’t sync (Bluetooth on & off, etc).

Still won’t sync. Hasn’t since I updated the app last week. What else is there to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gratefulann  my friend has a Zip and when it has trouble syncing, she turns off bluetooth and logs out of the app, then she restarts the phone and turns on bluetooth and logs in. She said that seems to work for her. 

Best Answer

Thank you, @Odyssey13 ! 

I turned it all off & on a couple of times in diff sequences, but nothing. Finally took out the battery again & when I put it back in, it started syncing again. Appreciate your help!!

Best Answer

@Gratefulann  glad you got it going. My friend loves her Zip and says it often just wants a bit more attention than she gives it. I know Zip owners seem to love them.

Best Answer

Thank you, this worked for me. It synced several weeks of data except the last three days. 

Best Answer