Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have seen a lot of people posting that their device is refusing to sync. Everyone is either getting the pink dot with the exclamation point or the grey bar that says "Tracker not found"  I made sure my bluetooth was on properly, verified my location settings gave the app permission to tap into that information and nothing worked. I have seen a few people say that removing the battery for 10 or so seconds helps but I reluctant to do that because I don't want to lose my data from the last week. What the heck is going on? With so many people having an issue I expected a statement from the company or something.  Will there be any chance that my steps will still be recordable to the app if I pull the battery? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Glad I finally checked the forum. Was going crazy trying to get zip to sync. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.

Best Answer

No data is lost when you remove/replace battery. I have to do it nightly to sync Zip with Galaxy 7 android. 

Best Answer

Me Too. Mine hasn't synced since August 22nd.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit updated and since it has I cannot sync...says it needs my email to be verified but I've had it for at least 5 years.

Anyone else got this problem please?

Best Answer
0 Votes