Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip clip price

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been wearing a Zip since at least 2014, probably 2013.

I have never worn a watch in my 52 years and so I am not comfortable with them as I did try a Charge at one point.

I am compulsive checker, and don't have the patience for my phone to catch up, so I take it off multiple times a day when on my daily walks.

This of course causes wear and tear on the halters and I would go through from two or three a year.

The first few years, Fitbit sent me a new halter for free.

Then it started to come with a minimal cost, not sure $4 of $5.

Once again my halter is about to come apart -- and they do not seem to last as long either -- and when I checked on getting replacement, I saw it now costs $14.95.

$14.95 for a piece of rubber and a metal bendable clip.

I think that is a bit excessive.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @rink23

There are a lot of third party Zip cases that you can find at Target, Walmart, Best Buy and other places. You can also purchase them from Amazon and the cost varies. If you have Prime, you can get free shipping on it.

I'm sure you'll find something that works for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @rink23

There are a lot of third party Zip cases that you can find at Target, Walmart, Best Buy and other places. You can also purchase them from Amazon and the cost varies. If you have Prime, you can get free shipping on it.

I'm sure you'll find something that works for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help @Odyssey13! Welcome to the Forums @rink23! I appreciate the thorough feedback for the Fitbit accessories. I wanted to assure you that we take into consideration all the comments provided by our users to continue improving your experience.

Please notice that since these accessories are not made by Fitbit and they may not have the same Wear & Care standards, this is why we don't recommend them.

Thanks for your understanding.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lucy,

I really enjoy my Zip. I am obsessed with my Zip.
My problem is with the price of the replacement clip.

The first couple of years, and as I explained in my post, I check it a lot so it gets wear and tear, I got sent replacements for free. 

Then it was $4-6 for the replacements. 
Now they're $14.95.

I found a Amazon site where I got one which looks like it will work just fine for $5.

Also, I seem to be going through the halters -- all of which up to now I have purchased from Fitbit -- quicker than in the past.

So if this recently purchased one falls apart more rapidly than Fitbit purchased ones, I'll go back to buying them from Fitbit.

Until than I am going to go with the cheaper price.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply @rink23! I appreciate your thorough feedback about the Fitbit accessories. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along. Still and all, I hope you keep enjoying your Zip as much as we do and please keep me posted if you need more help or if you have more questions.

Catch you later!

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer