Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip going off & wrong information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Zip settings have been going off every couple of days.  it will have the wrong time, # of steps, etc.  On 03-05 I followed instructions from Fit Bit to adjust the battery contacts and I put in a fresh battery.  After that the settings were correct for about 4 days.  Then yesterday it went wonky again & it says the battery is low.  It seems like a lot of users are having the same issue.

I finally had time to sync the Zip a few minutes ago & my steps are now zero after running around all morning.  Sigh.  Frustrating to say the least.

I have ordered a new Zip (my current one is about 3 years old).  I hope mine is just old & tired and that the new one won't have problems.  Fingers crossed.

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @gypsyfish! I really appreciate that you shared your experience with Fitbit Zip. This helps Fitbit to keep improving their products and services. 

To set up your new Zip, you can follow this Setup Guide. And if you have any inconvenience, please let me know. I'll be happy to help. 😉 

Keep me posted! 🙂

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes