Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip hasn't synced steps for 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Near new & battery already at medium. Very disappointed overall & nowhere near as good as "One" in terms of size, functionally & reliability. Won't be buying another Fit bit once the Zip does.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for joining us and for troubleshooting this beforehand @SunsetRunner. Great suggestion @joshamsSmiley Happy

I'm glad to hear that you're using the Fitbit Zip! This is not an expected behavior of the Fitbit Zip, as you mentioned that this is a new unit. You can also verify the correct contact between the battery and the battery contacts inside your Zip tracker. You can do this by opening the battery door of your Zip, removing your battery, and ensuring that the silver battery tab located in the lower right half of your tracker is flush with the white box outline in the tracker housing. 

I would also recommend checking the metal spring inside the Zip's battery compartment. Sometimes your tracker will have battery issues when this is bent. Here is a picture of how it should look like:

zip.png

Restarting the Fitbit Zip usually helps, you can check the syncing steps in this post too.  What syncing device are you using? 

Hope this helps, keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you. I had tried those solutions but it seems to be behaving itself now. Perhaps just a glitch. Appreciate your assistance.

Best Answer

Hi @joshams! You're welcome. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, our desire is to take care of each one of the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer