Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip is not resetting after battery change

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery died in my Zip. Got a new battery but now I can not get it to reset. It is showing the wrong time and steps that are probable from some other day or just made up. I have taken the battery out 3 times it hasn't helped. any suggestions would be predicated  

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sounds like your time zone got changed, in which case, that isn't a problem with your Zip, it's a problem with your account. Go to your account settings, locate your time zone & change it to the correct one. I've had to do this a number of times with my own account. Very annoying, but nothing can be done except to keep changing it back. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sounds like your time zone got changed, in which case, that isn't a problem with your Zip, it's a problem with your account. Go to your account settings, locate your time zone & change it to the correct one. I've had to do this a number of times with my own account. Very annoying, but nothing can be done except to keep changing it back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you  I finally got it working. I will keep your suggestion in mind incase I have any more problems 

Best Answer

Great to see you here @Robin9795! Just wanted you to know that I've gone ahead and marked @FaithBlack's post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member while also highlighting their solution so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Thanks for your understanding! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

New battery (correctly installed)  lasted 3 days ~

Followed all steps listed on Community Message Boards ~

Installed another new battery ~ Fitbit now reading 1//2 of yesterday's stats when new battery died ~

Restarted  Fitbit again ( removed & replaced new battery) ~

Connected to iPhone ~ time is now correct ~ but still have 1/2 of yesterday's stats!!

Have had a Fitbit for 10 years ~

This is causing my blood pressure to spike & wondering if I should be looking at another brand!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes