Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip is not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have used my zip for about 4 months, but today it want syn with my phone or computer? Acts like it can't locate my zip?

Hey there @RHAWK! Welcome to the Family! Heart

Thanks for choosing the Forums to troubleshoot the issues with your Zip. You have an excellent advise there! If you found any of those steps useful let's mark @SteveH post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

If this didn't resolve your inquiry, you can check more steps in this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If you need more help, I’ll be more than glad to lend you a hand with that!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for choosing the Forums to troubleshoot the issues with your Zip. You have an excellent advise there! If you found any of those steps useful let's mark @SteveH post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

If this didn't resolve your inquiry, you can check more steps in this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

As it's not working with your phone or computer the issue is probably with the zip. I would try restarting it by removing the battery for 10 seconds. Give this a few tries as it sometimes doesn't work.

Best Answer

Thanks for choosing the Forums to troubleshoot the issues with your Zip. You have an excellent advise there! If you found any of those steps useful let's mark @SteveH post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes