Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip Backorder

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are the Fitbit Zip devices actually back ordered for four to five weeks?  Any specific reason that Fitbit can share for this long back order period?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @LeeB421, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for sharing your inquiry. To have more details about the Fitbit cart you can access to the Fitbit Store to check the availability for Fitbit Zip in your country. As this information changes depending different circumstances. You can also check the information with our authorized retailers.

Thanks for the help @Rich_Laue.

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry @LeeB421 you will need to ask Fitbit these questions, the typical user here does not have access to what goes on at Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @LeeB421, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for sharing your inquiry. To have more details about the Fitbit cart you can access to the Fitbit Store to check the availability for Fitbit Zip in your country. As this information changes depending different circumstances. You can also check the information with our authorized retailers.

Thanks for the help @Rich_Laue.

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes