Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the 16th of OCt my zip will not sync on my PC. I have the dongle and i havent dont anything different that we i did the previous times. i hate to reset it because I logged some serious steps  since the the 16th and was trying to measure my success

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

The  Fitbit app recognizes that I have a zip, but the zip is not syncing with my iPhone 6 since the last iOS update. I cannot seem to resolve the problem help !

Best Answer

It appears the zip had been discontinued ! Im having the same problems so i think they've killed it to make you buy more!

Best Answer
Well that’s just wrong, many times while exercising, I prefer not to wear a wrist device.

Sent from my iPad
Count your blessings
Best Answer

I have the same issue with my once beloved Zip.  First it would no longer sync in the app on my IPhone.  Now it won't even sync with the toggle in computer.  What was once a great little company has apparently chosen to simply run itself into the ground and not handle any maintenance issues and let Google clean up what's left of it once they take over.  What a shame.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still have my original Zip I bought several years ago.  The recent updates hasn’t affected it.  The only issues I’ve had with the updates has been with the App.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

has anyone found the answer to ZIP not syncing...message is server is busy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haven’t had any issues with syncing my Zip after all the updates. Maybe try unpairing & then repairing it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked the battery in the event it’s dead...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, new battery.

Sent from my iPad
Count your blessings
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issues. Mine won't automatically sync so I was syncing it. Now it won't recognize it at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw a message from fitbit that there was a known issue with syncing with the more recent iPhone iOS update.  I noticed mine wouldn't sync today and it ended up being the battery.  Along with several of you, I wish they would bring it back.  I have issues with wrist fitness trackers.

Best Answer
0 Votes