Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how to setup a zip as a new device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have the same problem. I'm trying to set up my new Zip device on my Mac. Have you got any ideas please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

The Zip is listed as a device to set up on my IPhone...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Carmel99 how far have you gotten in the setup process? 

Have you installed Fitbit Connect

Have you then done the Add Device? 

Do you get any errors? 

Maybe the help doc will help. 

How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich,

I have installed Fit bit Connect and then clicked on:

Open Main Menu > Existing User> Log In> Update Profile> Which Fit Bit tracker are you setting up?....., however there is no Zip fitbit displayed to click on and I can't get any further.

Best Answer

Would you have access to a phone @Carmel99 

The Zip is still an option in the mobile app. 

Once setup I would think Fitbit connect will be able to sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @J-flex @Rich_Laue , thank you  for your help and comments. 

@Carmel99 , a war welcome to the Community! Thank you for the information provided. I moved youd posts to a separate thread, as the previous one is outdated!

As @Rich_Laue mentioned, do you have access to any mobile device (Android 7+ or iOS). If so you could try to setup the Zip with it. Once your Zip is setup with your account you should be able to sync it with any compatible mobile device.

If you only have access to your Mac, please let me know what OS version it uses. 

Also if possible could you please attach some pictures of what you see on Fitbit Connect? 

I'll be expecting your reply !

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes