Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My zip will not sync a d there is no help for all the people who have a zip and can't afford  to buy  a new Fitbit of any kind. What is everyone  supposed  to do. Why can't they just fix the problem  so all the zip trackers will work again instead  of making everyone  buy a new Fitbit  please fix the problem.  I can't afford to buy a new one   please help  I hope other Fitbit  owners  feel the same.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Yes. I just got mine yesterday and NOTHING.  They should say "don't buy this if you have an android, specifically Samsung Galaxy S9".  Send me a replacement.

Best Answer

I chatted with customer support about the Zip not syncing with Galaxy S9.   He said it was a intermittent Bluetooth issue with Android devices.  Ha--if that were the case other apps wouldn't work.  I'm going to try to send it back.  I'll use an old fitbit til I can get a clip on from another brand.  Very unhappy

Best Answer

My alta HR gives me skin rashes I changed the rubber band to a metallic and still rashes so afraid to wear it. I went back to my old zip and while it shows on the dashboard on the app for my Samsung. It was synching yesterday but not today. I dont like all the info these apps collect so may try another simpler product and give up seeing long term data  

Best Answer