Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement zip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my zip. now have new one and want to make sure its linked to my existing account and mobile app. How do I do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

On the phone app dashboard, tap on the icon on the top (the one that looks like a document if you have the older version, or the one with your photo if you have the newer version) this should take you to the settings page. Scroll down and tap on the Zip tile. On the next page look at the upper region and look for the trashcan icon and tap that and remove the old link to the lost Zip.

Next go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove the link to the old Zip.

Go back to the app and on the settings page tap on the + sign to start the process of linking to your new Zip.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Data is stored on Fitbit database by account/email so as long as keep same account, data will continue.

Get logged in to the app with the same account/email and add the new Zip (Set up a device from Account page).  It should ask if this is a replacement - yes.  And new data will seamlessly go in with old, as long as you make sure you are using same account.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes