Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip's Price

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was going to buy a new Zip, they were $25 when I got mine two years ago. Now they're $60. They were a good deal at $25 but I've been so annoyed by it there's not a chance I'd pay $60 to get another one. I'm sure this will be removed by the moderator but maybe someone will read it and agree.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @commname52

I bought a new Zip two years ago at Target and it was $60. You must have gotten yours on a great sale. I've never seen the Zip discounted that much.

Considering these little Zips are the only ones that take batteries and can last for years, it's a good price for a clip on tracker that has an awesome app.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I got it on Amazon and you're right, it wasn't $25, it was $49 but $60 is still too much for the many, many, many issues I've had with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@commname52  if you shop around, you're bound to hit a sale and find a Zip at a price you feel comfortable with. In July many businesses have their summer black Friday sales!

Best Answer

Yeah, if only they worked reliably. Mine won't update and today it had the wrong time and when it synced it updated the time and lost all my steps. The only thing I like about it is it's small and can attach it to underclothing so it isn't visible. I find it unreliable and their help desk solution is never helpful. I'm not a technical person, I expect things to work without me being responsible for doing what I consider the responsibility of their technical staff / developers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@commname52  if you're having those problems, have you tried updating on a computer?

If you've lost steps, you could add a walk (manually log it) to get those steps back.

Best Answer

Awesome help @Odyssey13! 🙂 Welcome back @commname52! Thanks for sharing your comments and suggestions about the Fitbit products and Support. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure we take into consideration all your comments.

Catch you later. 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

The only problem I have had, was the tracker fell apart the third time through the washer. A little glue and it is good as new .

Best Answer