Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip sporadically works

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My zip is about three years old, has worked well until November 2018.  Since then, I have replaced the battery four times, cleaned the contacts, taken out and replaced the battery numerous times and now I must manually sync it everyday. One day it works fine, then the next it does not work at all, then the following it works only half the day and changes time on its own. It does not keep the correct time, loses all the steps, and I don't even care about the calories or the mileage.  This morning when I put it on, supposedly I had already logged 19,000 steps before I got out of bed.  I synced it and the only thing that changed was the time.   Two hours later, after a 5 mile hike, it registered 0 steps.  Now when I went to manually sync it tonight, the tracker can not be found and a message says to reboot the device.   I can't find instructions on what or how to do that.  Is it time to get a new device?  The battery is grand new and my fitbit site indicates the battery is full, so that is not the problem This is becoming too frustrating as I used to enjoy the challenge of outdoing my previous record, and now I can't depend on this zip.  Help!

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0