Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip stopped counting steps.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After our normal walk this morning, i recorded by steps, miles and time as usual. Then throughout the day, as I walked, the step count did not change; would not show miles or calories.  My phone app shows a full battery.  It just stopped counting and seems to be frozen.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for stopping by @sfw75, welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

I really appreciate all the details on your post. Have you tried to restart your Zip?

1. Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

Your Fitbit Zip is now restarted. You will see your tracker's version number, followed by a series of Fitbit Smiles. When you tap your tracker, it should work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, please let me know.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for stopping by @sfw75, welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

I really appreciate all the details on your post. Have you tried to restart your Zip?

1. Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

Your Fitbit Zip is now restarted. You will see your tracker's version number, followed by a series of Fitbit Smiles. When you tap your tracker, it should work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, please let me know.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes