Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My zip has not been working for over two months  now  and still no fix.  I keep reading  they are working on the  problem or they are not working on the problem  so I really don't know what is going on. I really like my zip tracker . I wish they would just fix  the problem. Don't know if that is going to happen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

It's been over 10 months for many of us...

The Zip has been discontinued and they've stopped monitoring this forum (as per the announcement at the top). It's not likely to get any better from this point forward. I doubt very much that they're actively working on anything related directly to the Zip since they've dropped the device.

All you can do at this point is remove and reinstall the battery each time that you want to sync. It sucks, but this is what FitBit has left us with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well from everything  I am reading  the zip tracker is out and they don't care about all there loyal customers that still have and love there zip. So I guess it's time to trash mine and I will not be getting a new one from  Fitbit . I hope I am wrong and the problem  is fixed  but I don't  think so to bad I really like my zip tracker. I don't know why they can not just fix the problem...........

Best Answer
0 Votes

The iOS app tells me there is an update: "Update Tracker"

After doing so, I push "Next" then it finds my Zip, starts the update, then says:

"Something went wrong. There was an error while trying to update your device."

Please advise. My Zip version is 72. All other features work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I am reading all different  things  about the zip tracker. What I need to know has the zip been discontinued  and is it not being  monitored  anymore or will the problem  be  fixed  sometime soon an  answer  real soon would be greatly appreciated.. thanks for any answer. My zip stopped working three  months ago and I have tried  everything that was suggested  and nothing  has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I am reading all different  things  about the zip tracker. What I need to know has the zip been discontinued  and is it not being  monitored  anymore or will the problem  be  fixed  sometime soon an  answer  real soon would be greatly appreciated.. thanks for any answer. My zip stopped working three  months ago and I have tried  everything that was suggested  and nothing  has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My zip  stopped  syncing  in the beginning  of may after I had an update  to  my  phone  which  is a Samsung  Galaxy  s8 . What I would like to know  has the zip been discontinued  and replaced  with something  else or is the problem  going to be fixed.  Can anyone  help with a answer. I have tried  everything  that  was  suggested  to try  and  fix the problem  but nothing works and  I tried several  times  please  help with a answer of what is going on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My zip will not sync and has not since  the beginning  of  may. Has the zio been discontinued  and is it being  monitored  anymore. Is anyone  trying  to  fix  the  problems.please answer. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Anthony10 

Yes, the Zip has been retired and there are a few new styles of Fitbit products released. The Inspire has an optional clip, so it's the most like your Zip.

Restarting your Zip, turning off and on bluetooth and logging in and out of your account may be helpful. If you check the Fitbit store, you won't see the Zip listed anymore.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for your help.  It worked this time.

Best Answer

Awesome news @rubyred1952  and thanks for taking time from stepping to post that for us!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes