Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won’t count steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My zip lost steps today, twice reset to zero, now will not count steps at all. Changed the battery. Clock still works. Thoughts? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @Walker1969! I appreciate that you've changed the battery. I would like you to restart your Zip, after this provide me with more details about it: 

- How many steps did you lose? 

- How many steps is your Zip tracking now?

- Has any other data changed?

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It lost about 6500 steps, reset to zero. Then lost about 600 again and reset to zero. Next day started working again. So far good yesterday and today.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back @Walker1969! It's pretty weird that your steps are being lost. You can manually log these steps by logging walking or running on your account. 

It's really good that your Zip started working, keep monitoring it and don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, nothing is working for my Zip! It is stuck at zero and won't change. It does keep time and does sync. Just stuck showing zero. Any suggestions?

The Zip model is best for me. Fits easily in the "watch pocket" of jeans and doesn't get lost at work. Are we Zip model users SOL for support and the model discontinuance?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant get my zip to sync

Best Answer
0 Votes