Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery won't last

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery won't stay charged, only seems to last a few days. I had done over 7000 steps, took my zip off to shower and when I put it back on I had lost over 1000 steps. Really frustrating and don't know why it's happening?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

When you install a new battery, the Zip will display a version number and then an animated smiley face.

What version number does your Zip display when it first starts up?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had a Zip for 363 days.  The first one had a battery life of 3 months, 10 days.  FitBit sent me a replacement.  The replacement has a battery life of 3 months, 10 days.

(and is now in the Won't Sync group....)

Sorry, no help, just commiseration.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the assistance @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Community @Leahath and @WantToWalk@Leahath I would recommend checking the metal spring inside the Zip's battery compartment. Sometimes your tracker will have battery issues when this is bent. To know more about this process you can check @vomitofthemind's post on how to fix the inside spring. Also, please check that you have the latest app version. You can check the process for Android here and the process for iOS here

@WantToWalk Thanks for sharing your feedback about Fitbit products and services. If you are experiencing an issue syncing, please check these tips to fix your syncing issues

Keep me posted! 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer