Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit zip availability

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if fitbit still sells the zip or where can I get it. The one I have now does not work. Thanks.

Harold

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @rogie07

Yes, the Fitbit Store still sells the Zip - click to view

You can also find the Zip at local retailers, like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and more.

When you get the new one, just log in with your usual email address and password. Your history will be there when you log in.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @rogie07

Yes, the Fitbit Store still sells the Zip - click to view

You can also find the Zip at local retailers, like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and more.

When you get the new one, just log in with your usual email address and password. Your history will be there when you log in.

Keep on stepping!

Best Answer
Thanks. I dont't have to start over will my stats. I can just continue
where I left off?

Rogie07
Best Answer

As long as you use the same email address, your history will be there waiting for you to add to it!

Best Answer
Thanks.
Best Answer

I got mine at Walgreens Spring 2018 for about $20.

Best Answer

Great information @Odyssey13@kathyz. Welcome to the Forums @rogie07.Smiley Happy

As mentioned above you can find the Fitbit Zip on the store or you can check the list of official retailers. Thanks for choosing this post as the accepted solution. 

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer