Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I sync my fitbit to my tracfone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do I sync my fitbit to my tracfone?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @justjannie thanks for confirming! Sorry it didn't work, you can always check the list of tested devices for future reference. 

Let me know if you have questions about your Fitbit, we're here to help. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @justjannie, thanks for jumping in! Smiley Happy

You can confirm if the model of your phone is in the list of tested devices, if so please follow the steps in this article: How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

Please note that all Fitbit trackers and watches connect via Fitbit App, you can get it from the store on your phone: Apple App Store.  If your phone is not listed but you have the option to get the Fitbit App you can try to sync your tracker, but if the device hasn't been tested we can't assure it will be working flawless. Even though you can give it a try!

Let me know if you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you, I tried but to no avail, I'll just continue as I do normally
Best Answer

Hi @justjannie thanks for confirming! Sorry it didn't work, you can always check the list of tested devices for future reference. 

Let me know if you have questions about your Fitbit, we're here to help. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes