Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rejected pairing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Zip is rejecting pairing with Moto G6. worked fine for 2 years. After an update last night it will not pair.

Have removed the battery and reset but still does not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

What steps are you doing to pair the Zip. 

The user will not be able to pair the Zip through the phones BT menu. They should get a "rejected by Zip" message. 

You say that it has been working for 2 years, if the Zip is still connected to your account. 

Open the app and let it sync. 

You mentioned an update but no mention of what got updated? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I have been having the exact same issue after our Moto G6s updated on 7/16.  I spent over 30min with Fit Bit customer service with no resolution.  I will call back tonight.  We uninstalled and reinstalled.  The Zip rejects pairing with my Bluetooth and there is no syncing happening.  SO frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My issue is still not resolved. I can pair the fit bit with an I pad and
it works fine
I have re installed the app and set up the fit bit as a new device. It
works once and then will not sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

We do not pair a Zip to the phone's or ipad's Bluetooth menu. The Zip should reject this pairing. 

We need to setup the Zip to the users account through the Fitbit app. Once the Zip has been connected to the users Fitbit account, then if the app needs the Zip paired to the phone the app will ask for permission to pair the Zip. 

If your still seeing the rejected by the Zip it means that you are not in the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The zip is already connected to the app.  I've even disconnected and reconnected multiple times.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vseman then what is it you are trying to do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done this numerous times.
The fit bit syncs when setting it up but not the next time.
Best Answer
0 Votes