Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steps incorrect, while mileage is correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps say 35292 (which is not correct for today!) but the mileage is only 6.86 (which is correct.) Battery says it is full. Have had other recent issues with the timing going off.

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I was not as active as you but yesterday it showed that I had done over 12k steps but no active time when I know that it was more than the expected 30 minutes but it said zero! It also is very unwilling to sync and this is the replacement zip!

Best Answer

My fit bit is not keeping the correct time. BATTERY just replaced 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My steps and miles are not the same also.  I was wearing my I-pod also and it shows the correct mileage and the correct steps.  Any thoughts please?  My goal is to track miles at this time. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was surprised that my tracker showed 4 miles (which is correct) but 24,500 steps!  I usually have about 8800 steps by the time I get home from work, then walk for another hour in the evening.  I usually end up with 6 miles or so, and around 15K steps.  I took out the battery, waited longer than 10 seconds, and replaced it.  It's almost like my steps from yesterday and today were combined.

My tracker is over 3 years old, so I'll understand if it's time to buy a new one, but I'd love to know how to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes