Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip Stopped All Day Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For what it is worth. . . I have a reoccurring syncing problem with my Fitbit zip.  I say this to let you know that the syncing problem runs from the bottom of the product line to the top.  The moderators tell you to do this and that. . . what needs to happen is for Fitbit to announce that they are aware of the problem and are working on it.  In addition, they should replace any products that don't work correctly.

The products obviously aren't cheap, and consumers expect a company to back their products.

Moderator edit: updated title for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@nitrodave thanks for stopping by! Please note that sync can be affected  by several factors. Please make sure that you review this post thoroughly as it contains useful info to troubleshoot any syncing issue. If you have any doubts about it, feel free to post back!

Also, you might have noticed that I moved your post to the Zip board as it was originally posted in the Alta HR board. In the right board, your chances of getting the right information increase.

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes