Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 hour clock

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I can't figure out how to set my watch setting to 24 hour clock like before the update on my blaze. Please instruct me how if this option is still available and if it's not please bring it back.
Thank you!
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MrsTonyS,

Welcome to the community!

You may set the clock to 24-hour format from the online settings, towards the bottom of the page.

I don't believe it is available from the Fitbit App.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @MrsTonyS,

Welcome to the community!

You may set the clock to 24-hour format from the online settings, towards the bottom of the page.

I don't believe it is available from the Fitbit App.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thank you for your help. I changed the setting on line and will see this afternoon if it worked 😉
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MrsTonyS, were you able to change your clock format following the instructions from @PureEvil?

If the clock was successfully changed, feel free to let us know and if you can spare a few more seconds, feel free to mark as accepted solution the post from @PureEvil. I'm sure this will help other users who might be wondering how to change the clock. Robot wink

In case you need more help, don't hesitate to come back here, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My blaze now shows 24 hour clock after changing setting online! Thank you👍🏻
Best Answer