Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Touch shortcuts not working correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Developers, the 3D Touch quick actions, at the menu shortcuts of Fitbit app, don’t work in iOS 12.2, since app in version 2.90. My iPhone is 6s and I already deleted and reinstalled the app. The menu shortcuts appears, but all options only open the app without performing the quick actions.

One more thing, would be very useful if would add one more 3D Touch quick action option after at the “Track Exercise”: The “Log Driving”.

Thanks

72419C0D-25F4-43F9-BA28-1B65A77F5720.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Guts I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for reporting this situation to us. At this moment, our team is aware of this issue and is working towards a prompt and proper resolution for it. Once we have more to share about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the Official Forums. 

We're sorry for the inconveniences this situation has caused you, thanks for your patience and understanding. If there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime, please let us know. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes