Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 error during Versa setup

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa was not pairing so I removed it, deleted the app, restarted phone and versa. Reloaded the app and now when I try to set up my versa I get a 403 error... not sure what to do now. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your reply appears it was my phone’s operating system. It updated a couple days ago and I was able to connect. 

cheers

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Navaneya.

I am sorry to hear you're getting a 403 error when trying to set up your Fitbit Versa. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. Please give one more try to the following steps:

1. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone.
  6. Restart your Fitbit with the steps from this help article.
  7. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  8. Choose your Fitbit from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply appears it was my phone’s operating system. It updated a couple days ago and I was able to connect. 

cheers

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Navaneya.

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved. I appreciate the additional details, thank you for posting the update here. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all this and I still can't pair my Versa. PLUS, the Fitbit app is now gone somewhere.It was kind of working except for all of a sudden not getting phone notifications. So, I followed the directions and things are a bigger than ever.

Now I can get it to connect--but I keep getting the message "something went wrong"NOT helpful!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @orracle.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. If you're unable to find the Fitbit app on your phone, you can download and install the Fitbit app here. For complete troubleshooting instructions to resolve the issue with notifications, see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes