Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account down for maintenance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been getting an error for the past 5 hours saying “account down for maintenance. try again later.” This is true for both the app and online. I tried force closing the app, restarting my phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @mrud. When Fitbit takes the site down for maintenance, nothing you do will push thru. Everything is back online now. Please let us know if it is not for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mrud, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@mrud, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having shared your experience with us. Tell me, are you still experiencing this situation or were you able to log in to your account? If you're still getting this message, please reply to me with a screenshot so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue went away after a few hours. Thanks for checking in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mrud, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue was resolved after a few hours, I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer