Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker with iPhone 7.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I tried to sync the ipone to the Fitbit 

Someone told me it's should be in the setting’s ipone 

Someone here know where exactly it supposed to be? 

I actually tried to sync massage ( regular or WhatsApp ) to the fitbit 

Thank you 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Efrat. Welcome to the forums! Which Fitbit device do you have?  Generally speaking, you should:

1. Go to the App Store and download the Fitbit app.
  2. Open the app and set up your Fitbit device from there.

Once you let us know which Fitbit device you have, we can provide helpful links to more detailed instructions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Efrat, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Efrat, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Is this the first time you're trying to set up a tracker with your phone? If so, as @SunsetRunner mentioned, please download the Fitbit app from the App Store and then follow these instructions:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

Once the tracker has been set up your can enable Notifications by following the instructions on this help article: How do I get Notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your answer 

I have the alth hr 

It is sync already to the iPhone ( I saw the calories, the steps arc...)

but the massage and the phone call wasn't 

I try to do that with the guide you sent and check the history in the settings (all on) and it’s still not working 😢 

Best Answer
0 Votes

690059C1-CBED-4FAB-BA0E-1F9163128EFE.png

964DD223-364B-472B-BB50-D4541B60313C.png

Maybe it's will help?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Efrat, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks for coming back to me with more details about your issue. I'd also like to thank you for the screenshots you sent. At this moment I would like to suggest you to reset Notifications on your Alta HR by following these steps:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg

- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and check that the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer