Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active zone minutes from Fitbit app are different from Web Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why does my inspire 2 show different results for zone minutes on my phone and on my computer?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Where are you looking on your computer? If you are looking at fitbit.com dashboard, note carefully the label.  Does it really say 'Zone Minutes'?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes there  is a difference--on my phone I have 50 zone minutes for a walk tonight, and on the computer it reads 36 active minutes. What's the difference?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Zone minutes are not active minutes.

See What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

Fitbit used to track Active Minutes.  These have been replaced by Zone Minutes on all but the older devices.  Zone minutes are meant to be more in line with newer recommendations of CDC, American Heart Association, and others.  The threshold to start earning active minutes generally was lower but there was no bonus (double minutes) for reaching higher intensity, cardio zone.    It's just that the Fitbit.com dashboard display has not been updated to zone minutes from the older active minutes.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer