Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities deleted in web but stays in iOS app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all.

I used DriveBit to log my driving activities, in order to get rid of false steps recorded by Charge HR while driving.

But sadly, even after bought the full version DriveBit app, that app even go stupidier by getting rid of my base caloric burnt, which is impossible since you will burn calories even while sleeping.

Hence I deleted the stupid DriveBit app, then I deleted all recorded driving activities in my profile webpage.

However that silly driving activities still exist in my iOS app, after so many iOS-web syncs been made.

How is that possible? DriveBit rotten data left behind, or Fitbit sync issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Yusri and thank you for visit our community. You can always use on your Fitbit account a manually logged activity as driving on your Fitbit Dashboard. Regard the app integration you are using to negate the false activity, make sure you are using the same email address across all your apps. I have seen this issue in other occasions, and it happens when you are using different email addresses to sync. One with your Fitbit account and another with the 3rd app integration.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes