Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a note section on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think it would be very helpful if there were a place to make a note about something that happened on that particular day.  For example:  I get injections in my knees every couple months; following that my blood sugar is usually high for the following week. 
I think being able to note that would be helpful. 
Or if I have an infection or a cold etc.  

Thank you,

Alyce

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Friendlybbw.

Thanks for sharing these great ideas. I understand how helpful it'd be to take notes of those important events to better understand your overall data. In order to make sure that we're developing a product that meets the needs of our users, I encourage you to visit the Product Feedback board. This is where you can share any new ideas that you have for the future of our product.

I have also taken the liberty of finding some similar ideas that you might be interested in. Please support them by adding your vote:

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @Friendlybbw.

Thanks for sharing these great ideas. I understand how helpful it'd be to take notes of those important events to better understand your overall data. In order to make sure that we're developing a product that meets the needs of our users, I encourage you to visit the Product Feedback board. This is where you can share any new ideas that you have for the future of our product.

I have also taken the liberty of finding some similar ideas that you might be interested in. Please support them by adding your vote:
Best Answer

The Fitbit Journal link doesn't work... could you post it again? I would like to vote for that.

Best Answer

Hi there, @groundzero.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just edited my previous post with the correct link so you can go ahead and vote for this idea. Hope you have a great New Year!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! That works now. Although I see it's already marked as "not planned." I voted for it anyway, although I guess it doesn't matter now.

Best Answer

Hi there, @groundzero.

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the link works now and thanks for supporting that idea. I understand that the idea is currently marked as "not currently planned." However, our team has left voting open so that we can continue to track this request over time. Your feedback is appreciated and we'll continue working to improve our devices and services, as well as your experience with them.

Best Answer

Thank you. I recognize your name as someone who, over the years, did try to help. I finally gave up, though, and got an Apple Watch this week. It was just too frustrating to have the app stop working and remove features all the time, and customer support was both rude and unhelpful. I spent a decade with Fitbit, and there are still a few aspects I'll miss. I hope they can return someday to the great platform that hooked me back then. Best wishes!

Best Answer
0 Votes