Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Nutrition Info to Custom Foods

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I noticed that when you input custom foods, it doesn't give you re option to put in vitamins, calcium, or iron. Does anyone know why we can't do that or if there is a way, how do you do it?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @NickEdLopez, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

When you're creating a Custom Food, you can tan on the Switch to Detailed Version mode to add various details to your foods. However, vitamins, calcium and iron are not included.

CustomFoodDetails.png

In this case I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @NickEdLopez, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

When you're creating a Custom Food, you can tan on the Switch to Detailed Version mode to add various details to your foods. However, vitamins, calcium and iron are not included.

CustomFoodDetails.png

In this case I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can do this from your Food Page on your dashboard makes a webpage and by typing on the search bar a new option will appear to Add Custom Food. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Schefcick, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your insight about this situation, I'm sure it will be very helpful for many members of the Community. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes